Visit covid19.govt.nz for the latest updates
The COVID-19 Protection Framework ended at 11:59pm, 12 September 2022. Read the NZ Government update by clicking HERE>
For information about financial support for businesses click HERE>
- The Pacific Business Trust is providing support for Pasifika people who may be experiencing difficulty in accessing wage subsidies. Access the flyer information HERE>
- More IRD COVID-19 Business Support information HERE>
- More MSD COVID-19 Business Support Information HERE>
- What Government Financial Support are you entitled to? Use the Covid-19 Financial Tool to find out HERE>
- More Business.govt.nz Covid-19 Support information HERE>
Further Business Support and Resources:
- Auckland Unlimited Business Toolkit HERE>
- EMA (Employers & Manufacturers Association) has online courses. Consider joining and learning HERE>
- The Auckland Chamber of Commerce has a great wealth of business support information HERE>
- Boost your Digital Business skills with business.govt.nz’s FREE online training and resources HERE>
- Manaaki is a networking platform where small business owners can seek direct advice from fellow experts in the field. Learn more HERE>
- Download COVID-19 posters and resources for your business HERE>
Subscribe to the business.govt.nz newsletter for the lastest Covid 19 updates for businesses.
Got questions or need support? Call the free COVID-19 Business Helpline
All New Zealand businesses, including sole traders, can get support and advice on:
- government financial support
- support for Auckland businesses
- what do different COVID-19 Protection Framework levels mean for your business
- business continuity
- finding free or subsidised expert help, eg a business mentor or advisor.
Employers can also get specific advice on people challenges, including staffing changes, employee wellbeing, and meeting your health and safety obligations.