One Mahurangi works in the heart of the community to support and boost business growth. We work for the business community in Warkworth and the wider Mahurangi area.
- We connect with the community and drive economic development initiatives that build a stronger foundation for business success
- We provide one strong voice for local businesses in the meetings that count
- We drive connections between local area businesses for a strong business community
- We lobby and work with special interest groups to ensure our business community is heard when it comes to major transport and infrastructure decisions
- We champion local business
- We create opportunities for local business to take advantage of the rapid growth within our region.
With the help of some dedicated volunteers, we also operate the Warkworth Information Centre, the only information centre on SH1 between Auckland and Whangarei. Open from 10am – 4pm Monday to Friday at 1 Baxter Street, Warkworth, the centre is a hub for visitors and locals alike providing advice, recommendations and information on the services, attractions and activities available in the Mahurangi area.
Together we are stronger.